HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
Kindly keep the following documents ready before applying
- Website http://www.drrmlims.ac.in Login here
- All academic certificates related to high school, intermediate and undergraduate educational qualification
- candidate's photo (50KB), signature (50 KB), thumb impression (50 KB), documents(150kb) related to all educational qualification and reservation need to be scanned in (.jpg) format in system or pendrive.
- The name of the candidate, photo date and father's name should be mentioned on the photo. Photos should not be before January 31, 2019. Candidate's face should be clearly visible on the photo and should not be photographed by putting CAP or glasses.
- Before applying online, the candidate must have a valid mobile number and email id. In order to verify, information related to OTP, registration details and entrance examination will be sent to registered mobile number. Therefore, the candidate must register their mobile number and keep the registered mobile number with you till the counseling. Mobile registered mobile number cannot be changed later.
(i) First visit the official website of Dr. Ram ManoharLohiya Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow https://drrmlims.com or https://drrmlims.ac.in.
(ii) Click on the Student Corner link given on the website. After the next page opens, online Registration for M.Sc. Click Nuclear Medicine Test-2019. Apply online according to the STEP given there after.
STEP-1 Download Information Brochure
First of all download the brochure and study it well. This will make you aware about your preferential qualification and age range.
STEP-2 New Registration
1. Click on Registration first. Read all the instructions given on next page carefully and click on I agree
2. When the given page opens, fill in all the information (Name, Father Name, Category, mob, dob, email carefully and click Submit.
3. An OTP will appear on Registered Mobile No. Enter OTP in the OTP BOX and Click here to verify.
4. When the next page opens, fill all your personal details (Father Name, Mother Name, Gender, Category, Sub Category, Exam Center, Alternate Mobile No, Address) carefully and click on Next below.
5. When the next page opens, upload all your Required Attachment (Photo, Signature, Educational Certificate and other) and click on Upload.
STEP-3 Fees Submission
1. After 24 hours of completion of the STEP-2 process, click Fees Submission.
2.when the next page opens, in Fees Category choose RML M.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Entrance Test-2019 and Register No. And Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) and click on Submit.
3.The next page will open all your details, fill the information requested below and click Submit and complete the online application process.
4. Next page will open all your details, click Submit.
5.On the next page, payment option (MOPS) will open. At your convenience, you can make online payments through debit card, net banking or through a user. Payment can be made in any branch of SBI through a bank invoice. After the 24 hours of making the payment, final printout of application can be taken.
STEP-4 Print Online Application Form
after 24 Hours of Online Application Fee Deposit, click Final Print Out.
Candidate must possess minimum 60 per cent marks for general and OBC candidate ( 55 % marks in case of SC/ST candidates) in ( B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine or B.Sc. degree in Physics or B.Sc. in allied/related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis, Radiotherapy or B.Sc. in Life Sciences / Chemistry / Mathematics/ Statistics with Physics as a subject from recognized University).
- (i) Age: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age, but should not be more than 35 completed years of age, as on 01st July 2019.
(ii) Candidate should be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh in order to get reservation benefits.
(iii) Candidate should be medically fit, and would need to pass a separate medical examination, as per rules and regulations of the Institute.